Thursday, February 24, 2011

Things learned/remembered tonight

So as the day was coming to a very needed end, I made the silly mistake to look for sweet tart jelly beans at another store... well, how about that? Swimsuits on sale... and wait, there's one I wanted to get last season... in my size... this HAS to be my day, right?! Wrong. I took 2 different ones, and learned, my booty is in NO way ready for swimsuit season to come around, and I need to avoid them until absolutely necessary or I'm drunk enough not to care. Then, wait, clearance jeans, for under $5. Heck yes. Oh wait, and they even have my size... off to the dressing room I go... only hang my head... I can't even pull one pair up b/c  my thighs are too big... and the other pair ... uh, lets just say  muffin top.... so I decided to go a size bigger and just wing it. Then off to look for the jelly beans, but NOPE, they don't have all their Easter selection out either... too bad they didn't have liquor there or I would've gotten sum of that to sooth my irritated shopping trip.... And to top it off... I remembered that NO McDonald's in Arkansas has shamrock shakes... and just let me tell you, that's just a sin! And now it's bed time....

No comments:

Post a Comment