Friday, February 4, 2011

Lies

So I've realized in the past few days that my life has become a big lie. I've  listened to people's comments about my life and realize how great of a front I must be putting on. I've been told that "it seems like ur life has really turned around for you" as I look them and laugh extremely long and hard in my head. Heck, I'm bitchy all the time, and it's all I can do to put up with stupid ppl and live my life without cracking... I can't answer the question of what my purpose is in my job or my life... heck, that has to be the worst feeling in the world. And I'm done with it! Just done...  Is it wrong that this years resolution is happening on feb 4 weekend? good cuz I'm doing it! I'm not having a pitty party 2night, I'm having, I enjoy life evening... and hopefully I won't do it alone... and if so, screw it, I am more than capable of a great life on my own! 

No comments:

Post a Comment