Thursday, January 13, 2011

Days of 13

I never believed in Friday the 13th or the 13th floor, or any of that jazz... but this 13th, I wish I didn't have to live through. Highs and lows are to be expected... but I wish there could be days that are just taken out of the calendar. This day will Forever be remembered as one that some doors are closed and then some doors are opened. What happens when the doors that open, aren't the ones you want at all. How long do you wait? It seems as though I've been waiting and it's getting me no where... but there's really no other options at the moment.... o this 13th day of 2011... Good day to you, and good ridence as the day comes to an end! Thank God! (I dropped the F bomb today... and I NEVER do that)

On another note: I love the song, You are the Best Thing That ever happened to me! Oh, Ray LaMontagne... sing it!! There's just something about ppl who feel their music! And "I" love it!! (And today that might be what I'm going to sleep holding on to.... thanks Ray, u make me feel that it's okay to experience life!)
But When someone loves someone that much, how do you express it? Well I have my own way, and I'm sure others have their special ways. Floating on clouds and dancing around. That's where I'd be. To each his own... as is every day of this life! I made it through another one! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment